Fees are payable January to December – 12 Months of the year.
Included in our fees:
- Afternoon Snack
- Holiday club for all the Pre-Primary learners during the school holidays
- Extra Murals
Extra Murals include:
- Creative Dancing for Gr RR girls – Term 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Cricket for Gr RR boys – Term 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Hockey for Gr RR girls – Term 2 and 3
- Hockey for Gr RR boys – Term 2 and 3
- Netball for Gr RR girls – Term 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Soccer for Gr RR boys – Term 1, 2, 3 and 4
View our 2021 fees here.
Daily Activities & Extra-Murals
- Creative Dancing
- Stimulus Maximus Computer Lessons
* Soccer, Cricket, Hockey & Creative Dancing are included in fees; Stimulus Maximus & Playball require a registration and termly fee.
Our Weekly Theme is followed by the whole school and gives direction to all recreational & educational activities:
•Baking: children will bring home something yummy every Friday!
•Puppet shows: every Friday, put on by our amazing teachers.
•Outings / Shows / Drama Productions
•Buzzy Bee Assembly: every Thursday, we come together to pray & sing Christian songs.
•Buzzy Bee Awards: every week a few children from each class receive awards for different positive behaviours. (Please make a big deal out of these awards!)
•End of Year Concert: an event not to be missed!
The curriculum, which is based on sound Christian principles, is designed to make the transition from home to the nursery school situation as pleasant and trouble-free as possible. The
The 4-5-year-olds follow the CAPS Programme which is followed by most of the Grade R classes in the Helderberg basin and our Primary School. We introduce new themes every week that are followed by every class.
Apply at Bizweni in 4 easy steps:
1.View our school. We invite parents to come and see what it is we have on offer at Bizweni. Please contact us to make an appointment.
2.During your visit you will receive the application documentation. (this can also be e-mailed to you on request)
3.Complete and send back to school, the application documentation.
Ensure that you attach:
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate,
- a copy of your child’s clinic card,
- a copy of your child’s most recent report card,
- a recent photo of your child,
- a copy of your proof of residence,
- a copy of the ID documents of both parents and
- your Medical aid details
4.Pay the Registration fee Once you have paid your registration fee, you will receive your letter of acceptance.
(Please note that terms and conditions apply.)
We provide hot porridge or wheetbix
Please supply a pre-packed snack (sandwiches / provitas, fruit and juice) for the 10:00 snack. No sweets, biscuits, fizzy drinks and chips. Due to waste and spillage, we ask you not to send yoghurt. Juice bottles should have secured lids.
- We provide a healthy, balanced and varied diet (over a 4 week cycle). Each meal consists of:
- Protein (either meat, fish, chicken or egg)
- Vegetables or fresh salad
- Fresh fruit and cool drink
- Daily and varied afternoon snack
Our standard is a “clean plate”- we make sure that helpings are well within the capacity of every child. We rather they ask for “seconds” than to overload the plates
Our children’s health is important to us, so we make sure that they have their eyes and ears checked annually.
An Occupational and Speech Therapist is available to assess the development of our learners.
We ensure to stay up to date with any vaccination campaigns in the area, and will notify parents of any illnesses that could be contagious. We urge our parents not to send learners to school when they are sick as this further exacerbates. .